Thursday, October 1, 2009

OH... Wait...It's OCTOBER?!?!?!


Ok... so it has been way too long since I last added a post to the website! Since the last post we went home for a wonderful baby shower! It was very obvious that Kherington is going to be a little let's say...um... spoiled :) The shower thrown by my sisters was so much fun! We had great food, fun games, cute cake, beautiful flowers, and many friends and family to share a special day with! BJ and I both appreciate all the love and support you have shown for us and our little girl!

Other big news... Dad made it home safetly from Iraq over Labor Day weekend. It was great to have the whole family together again (well at least on the same continent). Dad got to see our house for the first time, feel Kherington move for the first time, and talk to Kherington for the first time. He made sure he filled her in on all important information such as Grandpas named Ron are the smartest people on the planet. He even told her that she couldcheck with her dad's dad just to make sure!

BJ and I also had our last big trip! We went to Saint Simon's Island for Trey and Rebecca's wedding! It was a beautiful ceremony and the weather was perfect too! Just a little warm for a pregnant person, but we made it! It was nice to get away one last time. The time is flying by now and according to everyone I've talked to it's only going to go by faster!

Now on to the whole pregnancy thing. Well, I'm rounding out now. According to everyone who sees me ... I'm tiny and all belly... the scale begs to differ! I'm going to the doctor every week now, and everything seems perfect on paper. Now it's just a waiting game! BJ and I can't wait to hold our little girl. We can see her little rear end as she still rolls and kicks all over the place especially at night. I will try to update every week from now on since we are closer!

Thanks for checking in on us!

Bekah and BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment