Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mommy Mobile and More Doctor Visits

Ok... the reason for not posting last week.... We were busy buying a new car!!! We decided that after many signs from God - cracked front windshield, back seat seatbelt falling out of the ceiling, headliner blocking the view of the rear view mirror, and the power windows going out on BJ as he went to pick up coworkers from the Atlanta Airport during the flood -- that it was time to trade in my JEEP :( and get a new, safer car for Kherington :). After much research, we decided on a Chevy Equinox, and we absolutely love it. So now I have my Mommy mobile... we are just waiting on little Kherington to decide it's time to come on out!

Speaking of Kherington, I have been back to two doctors appointments since the last post. At the appointment two weeks ago, we had one last ultrasound to check the position and size of our little girl. She is head down - I think I could have told you that though :) and is right at the 50% for weight/measurements. The doctor said she was about 6 pounds plus or minus pound. I don't know that I like all of this plus and minus stuff during pregnancy. The minus is so encouraging, but when I hear people say, "Oh, you only have about 2.5 weeks plus or minus two weeks, it makes me want to throw up! BJ and I have baby fever really bad. Although the ultrasound was nice, we can't wait to see and hold our sweet girl!

At yesterday's appointment, the doctor told me I wasn't dialated at all yet. All I could think of was, "You've got to be kidding me... I don't think I can handle another month of pregnancy." He told me not to get discouraged though because things can change over night!

The amazing teachers and staff at Rosemont Elementary held a shower for me the other day! The love shown for Kherington and our family at the shower was unbelievable. I don't think I could be working now without the amazing group of people that I work with!

We are heading up to Atlanta on Saturday for GT homecoming. I'm scheduled for another appointment next Wednesday, so be looking for another update!

:) Bekah, BJ, Kherington, and Dakota!



No comments:

Post a Comment