Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yellowstone and 28 week update

Since our last post, Kherington took her first plane trip! She was just about as excited about the turbulance as her mom was. We had perfect weather while in Yellowstone and in Montana. It never got above 75 with 0% humidity... you can't beat that in July! We had a great time visiting BJ's grandparents and family. Here a just a few pictures of Yellowstone.




Petrified Tree


BJ near a hot pool


Great Fountain Geyser (only erupts every 12-18hours... we got lucky)




Old Faithful

I'm now officially 28 weeks/7 months. Time is flying by. I hope it continues to do so now that I've started back to school! I bet it will. BJ and I can't believe that we will be holding our baby girl here in less than 3 months. She is flipping and flopping all over the place now. We can tell where she is and what she's up to. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday, so I will have a new report then! Until then enjoy the pictures and take care... we love you!

The Ralph's









No comments:

Post a Comment